Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Leaner Christmas

I don't know about you, but the stores did not seem as packed at previous holiday seasons. I think we are learning what the holiday should be about. I also think the kids are learning they will live if the don't get the list of must-haves. Health, togetherness and peace are wonderful. If you have that, you truly are prosperous.

We had a good time decorating the Home Depot tree while listening to classic Christmas songs. This is become a family tradition for us. This year my ds 6 was able to play jingle bells on the piano. I would love for that to be added to the annual traditions. Fortunately, grandma spent the weekend and Christmas dinner was delicious. As we say farewell to the weekend, we are grateful for one another. We hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment